Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Happy Birthday

One of the major downfalls to military life is the fact that you miss many birthdays, special events, and holidays with your family. Truth be told...I hate it! However, I am very thankful that my husband has a stable job and that I get the privilege of staying home with our precious Luke. This year was special because I got to spend my birthday in Texas with my family. Jason surprised me before we left Washington with a new camera for my birthday. I had been wanting to purchase a new camera for awhile in hopes of getting great pictures of our handsome little man. I love my new camera. I am still figuring out all of the features, but can already tell the difference in the quality of my pictures!

Here is little Luke snuggled up with his loveys,
taking a nap on his Momma's birthday.
Could he be any more precious?

Standing up for some play-time with his Momma!


My grandmother came to Fort Worth and had lunch with us
...and then of course played with Luke :)

For dinner, we went to eat dinner with my aunt, uncle, & cousins.
We had a wonderful meal at Macs. Both Blake & Betsy walked
around the restaurant with Luke to entertain him while we ate.


My mom & Blake


Betsy & Me

The best parents ever!

Colby is always so helpful with Luke!

I truly had a wonderful day just spending time with my family. Wishing for more birthdays like this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment