Friday, August 14, 2009

Sleep Tight Little One

Luke's nursery is officially done! I am just overjoyed with how everything came together. Thanks to our families for all of your help...the nursery would never have turned out this cute without you. Now all we need is Luke!

From Start to Finish:



Jason and his new friend the laser level did a great job on the stripes!


The finished stripe wall.

Luke's Crib and the quote Jason picked out...very hard to install in 100 degree weather, but I love how it turned out!


Aunt Carol did the most wonderful job on Luke's Bedding.


His baby blue dresser/changing station.

One of my favorite spots...our gliding chair and ottoman.


2 comments:

  1. The room looks amazing! Of course I am not surprised at all because you decorate beautifully all the time! I love the quote that Jason picked out! Luke will be in your arms in the ottoman before you know it! You will have great memories rocking him there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paint color! Is the dark one the antique or the light one?

    ReplyDelete