Monday, November 15, 2010

Free! Free! Free!

I love Christmas Cards. I love sending them to all of our friends and family and I of course love receiving them as well! I love picking out the perfect photos and design. I love seeing all of the photos of family and friends that we do not get to see very often. One of the websites I have used in the past to design our Christmas cards is Shutterfly. They always have really cute and creative cards that are easy to make….you can check  out their Christmas cards here. 

Another fun Shutterfly product is the photo book. Last year, I made a photo book for my in-laws for Christmas. They loved it! I included all sorts of pictures of Luke and our niece Savannah. It was really easy to do and made the perfect gift….and right now they are 30% off!

I have also used Shutterfly to make photo calendars. These, too, are great gifts for parents and grandparents. In fact, everyone is asking for another calendar this year!

So…if you love Shutterfly like I do…and if you have a blog….you can win 50 free holiday cards! Go here for the details!

I cannot wait to start designing our Christmas card and to share it with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment